Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Random thoughts.

I know it's been awhile since my last post.  I do however have several things to post about but not much time.  I am currently sitting at the Chevrolet dealer getting my truck worked on.  I was up late last night taking an assesment test for a full time purchasing job.  (Pray for me that it all goes well and I at least get an interview) I really need a full time job.  I will be moving in the future, so a secure job is very much needed. 
On another note I met a new co-worker at my part time job and she has an inspirational story about her sister.  I will be posting about this in the future.  I've got to get busy on some projects again.  I hope all of you are doing well out there in blog land.  More later! 


  post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment