Thursday, March 11, 2010

YippEE!! Spring is a comin!

I'm feeling Spring-eeee!!!!

Ok I know this has nothing to do with my Spring post, but I keep forgetting to post about this.  My wonderful mom gave me these glasses.  I had told her about this cute little flower cart that I've had for years.  I got the bright idea that this cart could use some of those vintage glasses in it.  I wonder if that is what the little cart was for?  Any one out there have a clue about that.  Please let me know.  The glasses with the geraniums on them go so well with the flower cart.  Way to go Mom! you rock! 


Can't remember what this is, but it blooms a red lily. 

Plum tree is loaded with blooms also.

My Hollyhock is coming along nicely. 

This spirea bush is loaded with tiny beautiful blooms. 


No comments:

Post a Comment