Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Stitching Project Fillers...are you with me on this.........

Howdy! Hope everyone is doing great!  I'm copying what Anne from Bunny Hill is doing,  "fillers"  but mine is project related, here are some of my many projects I've been working on.....
I may have posted this before but here it is again....I purchased this long ago..with hopes of quilting it for a pillow. I am working on it slowly.  I wish now I would have just machine quilted it and been done with it.  My sister could probably use this in her newly decorated living room.  Who knows she may end up with it.  

Hot pad in the works.........(don't look at my bad stitching and corners not being matched) 


Crocheted pillow projects......(hey what happened to my font)....

Not sewn together yet..but I'm trying to master a pinwheel block....wish me luck.....I'll need it!


I'm sure I could get loads of comments if I ask how many of you out there have projects that could go on into infinity........however long that is.........in the mean time....I'll keep chugging away and maybe someday I'll catch up!

No comments:

Post a Comment