Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Blessings to my sweet sister!

Well it's hump day as we called it when I was employed. I attended BJM today which is (between jobs ministry) it's amazing how many people attend that each week. They are truly a blessing to everyone!
But I really need to say in my post today that my dear sweet sister has been sick. I'm sending up prayers for her that she gets better! (because we have to attend Round Top at the end of this month) and she's one of my favorite shopping buddies! Also just needed to say without her in my corner (along with mom) I don't know what I would do. So here's to the greatest most loving, kind, inspirational, Godly, sister there is! This pattern by the way was drawn by her, and I'm currently working on it! The picture is very light but hey I didn't have time to fix it.
Thanks to all of you who are starting to follow me on this blog. I really do love it! And hopefully some day my sweet sister will be blogging right along with me on the blog.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment