Thursday, April 7, 2011

I really miss blogging & a Prairie point tip from my sister!

Just thought I would drop in and say a few things....first off I really miss blogging...and I hope to some time get back here.  I have just finished stitching a pillow project that I hope to share.  I have tons of other stuff I want to do also.  Have you girls ever tried to make Prairie points, well visit this website on how to make them without buying a tool.  Here is the link http://sewtakeahike.typepad.com/sewtakeahike/2011/01/super-easy-continuous-prairie-points-a-tutorial.html
My fabulous sister says to instead of making this with material first, make one with paper, I did since I wasn't  sure of myself to try on material.  If you mess up it's just paper, and besides I like the practice.  
I also have a question for all you embroiders out there.  Have any of you ever stitched on anything other than muslin?  I think I'm going to try my hand at stitching on something other than muslin (checkered material) to see how it comes out.  So stay tuned, I will let you know.  Thats all for now girls!  Drop me a few lines I would love to hear from some of you out there in blog land.
Happy trails....

No comments:

Post a Comment