Wednesday, May 4, 2011

It's May already!!! & Paper bag swap

Howdy!....hope all of you are doing well!  Just dropping in to say Hello.  Over to the right I have the link for Snickerdoodle dreams.  I have joined a "paper bag swap".  We have to send 2 fat quarters, a skein of DMC floss and what ever other kind of things we want.  It can be buttons, ribbon, rick rack, scrapbook supplies. My swap partner will then make what ever she wants with the things I send to her and visa versa....we then send back and get a great surprise.  Can't wait to see the outcome.  I haven't sent my stuff yet, I don't have mine all put together yet.
I had signed up for a swap with Country Pleasures for the May apron swap, but I never heard anything.  Sue if your out there let me know OK! 
More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment