Friday, October 9, 2009

Good morning! I haven't had much time to blog lately, I've started my part time job at Soma Intimates. It has been quite a challenge. Something totally different for me. Not sure where this will lead, but I'm greateful for the opportunity. It's raining cats and dogs here this morning, guess the cool front is moving through, course it's not going to be that cool. I'll take what ever we get. I have been trying to decide on how I want to finish that little stitchery project I posted a few post ago. I also am working on posting some of my pictures of the things I've painted, ( very proud of them by the way). Also can't wait for the International Quilt show. I will be going with my fabulous Mom and terrific sister! Lots of patterns, lots of quilts, lots of material and so on. Till next time, have a blessed Friday! :)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment