Saturday, October 3, 2009

Just wanted to say "THANKS" to all my vistors. I was so excited to learn that I had a visitor from Australia! How cool is that. I haven't had much time to blog lately, I started a part time job so I've been really busy with that. I stopped today after work at a little craft show at a church. Lots of really good crafts. I talked to a lady that I have purchased my crosses from, she's so friendly and actually remembered me. I don't think of myself as a memorable person. I feel as though I have a hard time connecting with people. We are gettting rain here today, so it could be one of those good craft days. I still need to put out some more fall decorations. Maybe on my next day off. Have a terrific weekend!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sandy, thanks for following me and getting entered in my giveaway, your blog is delightful, I'm now a fan. I love all the crafty goodies here!

    ReplyDelete