Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Quilt show Goodies! Here is what I found at the Houston quilt show last Saturday. 2 mini quilt, or hot pad kits, Towel stitchery (Crabapple hill), Lg bow tucks bag pattern, Table runner with stitchery pattern, Halloween material, Red material for Red work project, Buttons, and Cotton Batting. I really had a great time with Mom and my Sister. So much material, patterns, notions and what ever else a sewing/quilting person would need, you could find at the quilt show.

More Goodies! Found some more of the little tex Stitchery patterns. Hopefully someday I can make a quit out of these.

This is one of the little kits I found. It can be either a mini wall quilt or a hot pad. Right now I'm trying to figure out how I want my squares to lay out. If any of you have any ideas, I'm open to suggestions.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment